Hello 2nd Grade Families,
Happy 1st week of Advent! 🙂 Here’s our Week 14 Newsletter and some important notes:
- Report card envelopes need to be returned to me as soon as possible. Thank you to those who have already turned them in.
- Students will have a substitute on Tuesday, 12/5, as I’ll be out to watch my husband be sworn in as a lawyer!
- This Friday, 12/8, we will have Mass at 11 am for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Mass uniforms are NOT required.
- In student’s homework folders this week, please look for:
- Nov. Reading Calendars
- Mark your calendars for next week’s Christmas Pageant on Thursday, Dec. 14th. Dress Rehearsal is during school at 1pm and our nighttime performance is at 6pm. Details to come in next week’s newsletter.
Thank you, and as always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!