HAPPY CATHOLIC SCHOOLS’ WEEK! 🙂
Here is Week 20’s Newsletter and important details for the activities of each day this week. Please read carefully!
- The Spirit Run went great today! All students ran over a mile and had a blast! 🙂 Please continue raising money online (http://stellamarisacademy.org/parents/pto/) and shoot for each student to raise at least $100 so they can attend the taco truck & we can earn our class reward of a free-dress and no-homework day! All donations are due by February 15th!
- There will be a light breakfast for all of you amazing parents in the Gathering Hall/STAR center from 8-9:15 am. Please stop by and enjoy! 🙂
- If you have any friends who are thinking about attending SMA, send them to SMA on this day to check out a typical school day!
- January Reading Calendars are due this day!
- Free Dress & no homework for students on this day!
- International Lunch: Please sign-up bring food and volunteer to show appreciation for your awesome SMA students!! Jennifer Singh (Mahaan’s Mom) is in charge, so please visit the following link and contact her at email@example.com if you have any questions! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050544afae23a46-international2
- Grandparents will start at 8:30 am in the Parish Hall with breakfast, then move on to visiting their students in their classes, and end with our all-school Mass at 11:15 am in the church. There will be plenty of time for grandparents to be in the classrooms with their grandchildren, so it should be a wonderful day!
Other Important Announcements from this week’s Newsletter:
- January Reading Calendars are due THIS Wednesday, 1/31. Our January reading party will be next Friday, 2/9 (more details to come in next week’s newsletter).
- Please remember that our weekly “Living Faith at Home” assignments go home Fridays & are due on Mondays.
- DRA Testing will continue this week.
- I’ve attached a new math poster that will help with solving word problems. Please help students reference this while completing homework! Click on the following link to view: CUBES strategy poster.
- Please volunteer as a 2nd Grade Mystery Reader below. Please remember if this time doesn’t work for you, I’d love to find a better time for you that does! https://doodle.com/poll/dxi8xqzdqzmw5krg#table
It is a busy week, so as always, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns! I’m looking forward to a fun-filled week!