Hello 2nd Grade Parents,
Here’s Week 22 Newsletter and some important points to note:
- Reminder that students’ First Reconciliation is on Saturday, March 10th at 10:00am.
- The mandatory rehearsal for Reconciliation will be the week prior on Thursday, March 1st from 6:00pm – 7:30pm in the Church, so please mark this on your calendars!
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, 2/13 will be our Valentine’s Day celebration (a day early due to Ash Wednesday). Please send 12 Valentine’s cards to school with your student (candy is okay, but will be sent home, not eaten at school). We’ll exchange cards with 2nd grade in the morning & celebrate with our buddies at 2:15 pm. Please include valentine’s cards for your student’s buddy or buddies too!
- February Scholastic order forms are going home today and will be due THIS Thursday, Feb. 15th.
- The last day to donate money towards the Spirit Run is THIS Thursday, Feb. 15th. 2nd grade goal = $100/student!
- This Thursday, 2/15 is a half day, and there will be NO EXTENDED CARE.
- There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, 2/16 or Monday, 2/19. Enjoy your long weekend celebrating President’s Day!
- Our weekly “Living Faith at Home” assignments go home Fri. & due Mon.
- Please volunteer as a 2nd Grade Mystery Reader. Please let me know if there’s a better time for you! https://doodle.com/poll/dxi8xqzdqzmw5krg#table
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.