Hello 2nd Grade Families,
I hope your Holy Week is starting off well. We have an exciting week ahead! Here is Week 28 Newsletter and important points to note for the week (and especially tomorrow’s zoo field trip).
- Our Zoo Field Trip will be TOMORROW, Tues, 3/27. Please send students ON TIME to school tomorrow wearing their regular school uniforms with:
- Their booster seat (if needed)
- A disposable sack lunch (no reusable lunch boxes or containers, please!)
- Water bottle (reusable is fine)
- Extra Sunscreen (please apply before school too)
- A hat (optional)
- Comfy walking shoes (does not have to be uniform colors)
- In-N-Out Field Trip Permission Slips due THIS Wednesday, 3/28
- We also still need a few more drivers for this field trip, so please let me know as soon as possible if you’ll be able to make it!
- This Thursday, 3/29 is a half day (12:30 pm dismissal), and there will be no extended care.
- This Friday, 3/30, there will be no school due to Good Friday.
- Easter break will be next week, 4/2 – 4/6. Enjoy your Easter holiday! 🙂
- Please look for the following in students’ homework folders: Social Studies Unit 4 Test, Math Unit 5 Test & Performance Assessment
- We need a parent volunteer to teach 2nd grade’s Junior Achievement this year. Please e-mail me if you’re interested! 🙂
- First Communion heads ups:
- Girls- White dresses or pants and tops. Veils and gloves are optional. They can wear flower wreaths, etc. Dress shoes, but no high heels.
- Boys- White button-down shirts, dress pants (or suits – optional) with nice dress shoes. Ties are optional.
Also, please mark your calendar with the following First Communion Dates:– Thursday, May 3rd at 6 pm will be our First Communion Rehearsal– Saturday, May 5th at 10 am will be the actual sacrament of First Communion!
Please let me know if there are any further questions or concerns, and enjoy your week off!