Good afternoon 2nd Grade Families,
We’ve made it to our 2nd to last week of 2nd grade! I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone! Here is Week 37 Newsletter and some important points to note for this exciting week:
- Tomorrow morning, Tues, 6/5, we will be walking to the La Jolla Rec Center with our 7th grade buddies for a final buddy celebration.
- We’ll be completing end of the year assessments all week, so please be sure your students are AT SCHOOL and ON TIME all week.
- Whole Life Curriculum Sacrifice Letter – Letters are going home today regarding 2nd Grade’s idea to sacrifice/earn $5 to donate to those in need. I’m asking that you allow them to earn $5 this week by doing extra chores around the house, giving up a special treat or toy they would’ve normally been bought, etc. Please let me know if this is not possible. Donations will be sent to Father Joe’s Village.
- This Fri, 6/8 @ 8:15 am will be our last Student of the Month Assembly.
- Fri, 6/8 will be our 2nd Grade End of the Year Party & the end of Tri 3.
Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns! Thank you, and I look forward to a wonderful 2nd to last week of 2nd grade!