Hello 2nd (almost 3rd) Grade Families,
WE MADE IT! We’ve reached the last week of 2nd Grade! We have short, but fun last week ahead. Please see our final newsletter and notes below:
- I’ll be sending home classwork/workbooks throughout the week, so please keep your eye out for these! I’ll also send home your student’s current reading level & a suggested book list for summer reading! Please let me know if you’d like additional practice work for the summer.
- A note from Mr. Guay regarding Field Day tomorrow, Tuesday, 6/12:
- We will begin walking to La Jolla Cove from the junior yard at 8:30am. Make sure your child wears athletic shoes, shorts and a t-shirt, to school. Please no sweatshirts, hats, necklaces or wrist bands. Each child will receive their field day t-shirt in the morning. Teachers, parents & graduates helping to walk to and from the La Jolla Cove.
- Wednesday, 6/13 and Thursday, 6/14 are both half days (12:30 pm dismissal). Extended care will still be offered on these days.
- This Friday, 6/15:
- Our last all-school Mass will be at 11:15 am. Please join us for this special end of the year Mass!
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! 12:30 pm dismissal, and there will be no extended care!
Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns as your kiddos end second grade. Thank you for a wonderful year. I enjoyed having each and every one of your students in my class this year! Prayers for a fun and relaxing summer for all!