Welcome back, 2nd Grade Families! It was a joy seeing your students again today. I missed them dearly!
Here is our Week 18 Newsletter and some important points to note for this week:
- Welcome back! There are many important things going home in your student’s homework folder today. Please look for the following:
- In-N-Out Permission Slips (All THREE pages need to be signed and returned no later than this Fri, 1/10.)
- January Reading Calendars
- Fundations Unit 7 Week 1 Spelling Lists (Test will be this Fri, 1/10.)
- December Reading Calendars were due today, but they will be accepted until this Wed, 1/8. Our Dec. Reading Party will be this Fri, 1/10. Everything will be done in class this month, so no need to worry about bringing anything from home.
- Our In-N-Out Field Trip will be on Wed, Jan. 22nd. If you’re interested in chaperoning/driving, please fill out appropriate paperwork in the front office with Ms. Clariza and email me back ASAP! First responses and first cleared = first chaperones!
- Our North America map test will be this Thurs, 1/9. Please help students review and prepare at home! I’ve included a list of locations they will be asked to label.
- Student of the Month is this Fri, 1/10 at 8:05 am in the Parish Hall. Please join us! 🙂
As always, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, and I look forward to a great first week back!