Good afternoon 2nd Grade Families,
Here is our Week 23 Newsletter and some important points to note for this short week:
- Please look for the following work going home in student’s homework folders:
- Fundations Unit 9, Week 1 Spelling Test
- Math Around the World practice activity
- Completed January Reading Calendars
- Math Unit 4 Quiz 2, Fluency Check 10
- Character Step Inside activity
- Please see attached fliers for yearbook love line & sponsorship page information. The deadlines have been extended, so show some Valentine’s love by buying a love line!
- There will be NO SCHOOL on Thurs, 2/13 through Tues, 2/18. School will resume on Wed, 2/19.
- Please help your student memorize the Act of Contrition. Reminder that our First Reconciliation date will be 3/7at 10 am. We’ll also have a rehearsal/run-through on Tues, 3/3 at 6 pm in the church. Students AND at least 1 parent will be asked to attend.
- Please ensure your student has a Valentine’s card for each student in class (9 total) ready for our Valentine’s Party this Wed, 2/12. Small treats/toys okay too.
- This Wed, 2/12 is also “Down Under Day.” If students bring a $5 donation for victims of the Australia fires, they may wear PJ or free dress bottoms! Our bake sale is also continuing this week. All proceeds will go to victims of the Australia fires.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, and I look forward to a fun, quick week together!