I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend home with family! Here is our Week 24 Newsletter and some important points to note for this short week:
- Please look for the following work going home in student’s HW folders:
- Fundations Unit 9, Week 2 Spelling Test
- Tomorrow, Thurs, 2/20 is Dollar Denim Day!
- There will be a 2nd/3rd Grade Mass on Fri, 3/6. Please mark your calendars and plan to come see our kiddos participate in Mass!
- Please help your student memorize the Act of Contrition. I’ve included the version they’re learning below. Reminder that our First Reconciliation date will be 3/7at 10 am. We’ll also have a rehearsal/run-through on Tues, 3/3 at 6 pm in the church. Students AND at least 1 parent will be asked to attend.
- Oh my God, I am sorry for my sins with all of my heart. In choosing to sin, and failing to do good, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior, Jesus Christ, suffered and died for us, in His name, my God, have mercy. Amen.
As always, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!