Good afternoon, 2nd Grade Families,
Here is our Week 26 Newsletter and some important points to note for this big week!
- Tonight, Mon, 3/2 is our First Reconciliation Rehearsal. Please meet at 6 pm in the church. Another email will be going home later this week with all the First Reconciliation reminders you’ll need for this special sacrament happening THIS Sat, 3/7 at 10 am.
- Please look for many pieces of graded work from Trimester 2 going home in student’s HW folders this week, including: Social Studies Unit 2 Test, Social Studies Unit 4 Test, Fundations Unit 10 Week 2 Test, and Science Quick or Slow Changes Quiz.
- 2nd/3rd Grade will be putting on this Friday’s Mass, so please consider joining us!
- Our Zoo Field Trip is coming up this month on Wed, 3/25. If you’re willing/available to drive and chaperone, please email me back as soon as possible, and be sure to complete all necessary paperwork with Ms. Clariza in the front office! First emails will be the first allowed to chaperone, as there is a limited number of chaperones permitted. Thanks! 🙂
- Each student will need a shoe box for our science biodiversity final project by Tues, 3/17. All additional donations will need to be collected by then too. Thanks to those who have already sent in supplies! We’re already looking pretty good!
- Feb. Calendars were due today, Mon, 3/2. Our Feb. Reading Party will be this Fri, 3/7. In honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday (today, 3/2), students may bring their favorite Dr. Seuss book from home to share with the class. If they don’t have a book from home, I will have many extras to share with all students! 🙂
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, and I will see you all TONIGHT at 6pm in the church for Reconciliation Rehearsal!