Good afternoon 2nd Grade Families,
Please excuse the late newsletter this week, as I was out sick yesterday. Here is our Week 27 Newsletter and some important points to note:
- Please look for additional pieces of graded work from Trimester 2 going home in HW folders this week as well as info. on the American Heart Association fundraiser!
- Math Unit 4 Test / Performance Assessment Task will be this Thurs, 3/12 & Fri, 3/13.
- Our Zoo Field Trip is coming up this month on Wed, 3/25. We have all the chaperones set to go. Thanks to those who have volunteered. Permission slips are going home today. Please sign and turn them back in as soon as possible!
- Each student will need a shoe box for our sci. biodiversity final project by Tues, 3/17.
- Please sign and return the report card envelopes no later than this Fri, 3/13.
- First Communion assignments and instructions are going home today. I’ve also attached them to this email. They’ll all be due on Friday, May 1st. First Eucharist at Home Preparation Instructions 2020
- Also please start thinking of your student’s outfits for First Communion. I’ve attached the required dress code here: dress code for parents first communion
As always, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!