Hello 2nd Grade Families,
Here is our Week 32 Newsletter and some important points to note:
- All First Communion assignments are due THIS WED, 4/17!
- Reminders that First Communion will be on Sat, May 4th at 10 am.
- Mandatory First Communion rehearsal is Thurs, May 2nd at 6:30 pm in the church.
- Attire – Girls: White dresses or pants and tops. Veils and gloves are optional. They can wear flower wreaths, etc. Dress shoes, but no high heels. Boys: White button-down shirts, dress pants (suits & ties – optional) with nice dress shoes.
- Please consider joining us for this week’s Holy Week events:
- Wednesday, 4/17 Living Stations of the Cross at 2pm
- Thursday, 4/18 Holy Thursday Prayer Service at 11:15 am
- Spring Break will begin with NO SCHOOL this Fri, 4//19 and continue until Sun, 4/28. School resumes on Mon, 4/29.
Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns, and I look forward to a wonderful last week with your kiddos before I go out on Maternity Leave!