Hello 2nd Grade Families,
Here is our Week 5 Newsletter and some important points to note:
- This week’s Social Studies homework assignment is a family tree and family interview. Instructions and assignments are going home today. They’ll both be due next Monday, 9/23. Please assist students in completing!
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, 9/17 is SMA’s 72nd birthday! We will be celebrating by having a Spirit Wear Day! Students can wear SMA Spirit Shirts & regular uniform bottoms.
- Thursday will be our first Dollar Denim Day of the year. Students can wear denim bottoms and a free dress top if they bring in $1. All money raised goes to help the Missionary Childhood Association.
- This Friday, 9/20 is our 1st/2nd Grade Mass. Please review speaking parts with your students and consider joining us at 11:15 am for Friday’s Mass.
- A letter explaining our next section in Math is going home today. I’ve also attached the CUBES Strategy we’ll be using for Math word problems all year long. Hopefully this will be a helpful resource for homework!
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.